The Libertarian Party of Pinellas County is a not-for-profit affiliate of the Libertarian Party of Florida. Our mission is to promote Libertarian ideals in our county. We accomplish this by
- electing and supporting Libertarian candidates in their campaigns for elected office
- coordinating community outreach and education
- political activism projects that affect legislation and governance
- organizing voter registration drives
- increasing membership participation and
- providing the resources necessary for us to achieve our goals.
We meet at 7pm the third Thursday of each month for our general membership meeting. Our meetings are open to everyone. You need not be a registered Libertarian or a member of the Libertarian Party of Florida or of Pinellas County. However, only residents of Pinellas who are registered to vote as Libertarians may be voting delegates in our business affairs.
We also host and participate in political activism favoring our platform all around Pinellas County. Please see our calendar for the dates, times, and locations of our upcoming events.
We look forward to having you there.