LPPC December Monthly Membership Meeting Minutes
December 21, 2017
I. Call to Order: 7:02
- Opening Remarks
- Approval of Minutes – Approved
- Jeff Macolino: Big Bang event for Alison Foxall – Jan 5-8th. Contact is Jess Mears.
- Mark Rodriguez: Region 8 Update – State Convention, Feb 23-25 @ Fort Walton Beach. Early bird tickets are $250.
II. Officer Reports
- Treasurer – Gabe updated amount in the bank account.
- Recap of December 11th event
- Officer elections at January meeting
- Next and future meetings at Applebee’s of Clearwater location
- Focus of LPPC is to get candidates elected in Pinellas County
- Next meeting January 18th, 2018 7pm @ Applebee’s
III. Old business – Bylaw amendments for membership requirements / officer positions
- Membership Requirements – Motion by Jeff Macolino / Second by Gabe Higgins.
- Friendly amendment “who’ve” to “who” – Motion by Gave Higgins / Second by Matt Skopek – passed unanimously
- Friendly amendment “6 months” – Motion by Jeff Macolino / Second by Matt Skopek – passed unanimouslyMotion passed unanimously
- Officer Positions – Motion by Jeff Macolino / Second by Gabe Higgins.
- Friendly amendment “doesn’t” to “does not” – Motion by Gabe Higgins / Second by Matt Skopek – passed 5 yay / 1 nayMotion passed unanimously
IV. Member Open Forum – Marcia requested information about presenting on screen in back room.
V. Adjournment – 8:06pm